Community Association Management On-Site Manager
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking an experienced Community Association Manager who is a community association professional to support the achievement of the organization's goals as we continue to expand our business. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, service-oriented individual who wants to be part of an evolving team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. This position requires you to be a liaison between Vacasa and community associations (HOAs and COAs) while cultivating strong relationships. A day in the life with your team might include everything from Board of Director communications, working with the Vacasa Community Association Management accounting team, overseeing our Vacasa Community Association Management maintenance and pool teams, checking the work of housekeepers, and working with contractors on capital projects. You are responsible for identifying leaders, coaching and growing your team into a strong unit and understanding where better efficiency can be gained while balanced against a focus on quality. Above all else, you will be a strong leader who drives your team to create amazing homeowner, guest, and employee experiences.
- $55000 / year
- More benefits and company perks information below
What You’ll Do
- Act as primary Board liaison between the associations’ Board of Directors and Vacasa Community Association Management
- Work closely with the associations’ Board of Directors to administer day-to-day operations of assigned communities in accordance with the management contracts, governing documents, and state and federal laws.
- Oversee implementation of Board policy and directives
- Supervise and coach assigned team members
- Coordinate and attend all meetings and community events involving the associations’ Board of Directors and members
- Be responsible for all correspondence between Vacasa Community Association Management and associations’ Board of Directors, as well as owners and tenants
- Prepare Board and owner packages according to established time frame
- Assist with the production of Board operations, meeting agendas, architectural reviews, reserve studies, and all other association responsibilities
- Perform regular property inspections and report findings
- Solicit bids for capital improvement projects and make recommendations to the Board regarding capital expenditures
- Provide working knowledge of the Association's insurance coverage, costs, and claim procedures
- Provide reports on financial matters, explaining any operating discrepancies to the Board of Directors
- Ensure Boards are aware of legal actions involving the Associations
- Work with the Board on strategic initiatives, policy governance and association projects for each community
- Ensure compliance with all laws and conformity to established regulations
- Provide Board orientation and training
- Mediate disputes and conflicts of members within the association
- Oversee general maintenance and upkeep of common areas in a community including landscaping, parking areas, and pool/ hot tub areas
- Perform security checks for unoccupied units once a month and log your findings
- Troubleshoot building and unit maintenance repairs, establish strong working relationships with local contractors and contact if needed
- Supervise and perform snow and garbage removal
- Provide 24/7/365 emergency coverage for the property for water leaks, fires, etc
- Maintain and inspect daily the heated concrete, boilers, irrigation systems, heat tape systems
- Maintain good communication with homeowners and board members
- Coordinate with Vacasa’s Short Term Rental Operations Team members to ensure that the Boards’ operations directives are communicated and executed upon
- Act as a liaison between the association and Vacasa’s Short Term Rental Operations Team
- Assist in the growth of the program and its offerings to our associations
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.