We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What we're looking for
Performs various administrative functions to assist with the daily operations of the office, department, and various retail locations. Conduct sales and inventory management. Researches and prepares statistics for departmental reports and assists in maintaining departmental budget. Assist customers and troubleshoot customer service issues when necessary.
- $20 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you'll do
- Managing and distributing information within the office. Generally includes answering phones, taking memos, and maintaining files. Also, in charge of sending and receiving correspondence.
- Monitoring, recording expenditures, and creating spreadsheets in reporting expenses to the manager. Required to be knowledgeable in office bookkeeping software, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Serve as administrative liaison with other departments and outside entities.
- Researches and prepares statistics and analyses for basic departmental reports.
- Prepares and processes: purchase orders, expense reports, invoices, check requests, and telecommunication requests for approval.
- Performs programming of POS systems and maintains hardware—liaison to tech support and IT committee.
- In-season directly aids in the management of all retail venues. Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs and walk to all venues on the beach.
- Monitoring and maintaining Retail store inventory.
- Assist the Retail Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
- Pre and post-season develop and implement inventory plans for inventory turn.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical computer skills on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets, and mobile devices
- Professional communication in email, phone calls, video calls, and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including holiday weekends
- Days off will be Sunday/Monday
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.