QA Engineer III
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Software Engineering at Vacasa
We build the tools that allow other departments to succeed. We’re constantly experimenting and fine-tuning our products. We value stability, security, and scalability. Our favorite word is autonomy—we want everyone to have a voice.
Please ensure that you upload an English version of your resume / C.V.
What you'll do
- Design, develop and execute manual/exploratory tests
- Migrate existing manual tests toward automated unit and integration tests
- Write new and comprehensive automated tests where possible
- Write meaningful defect reports to varied audiences
- Work with team leads to ensure teams deliver to timelines with a high degree of quality
- Advocate for the customer and stakeholders during the entire development cycle of new product releases
- Communicate clearly to a technical as well as non-technical audience
- Manage product/code releases on a daily and sometimes on-call basis
Skills you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in performing software testing
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Solid understanding of various testing methodologies pros and cons
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Experience with webapp, integration, and load testing
Nice to have
- Basic familiarity with coding conventions
- Experience APIs is a strong plus
- $1450000 - $2300000 CLP / year
What you’ll get
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Remote work (Within Chile)
- Extended Health Benefits
- 10 extra vacation days
- Courses and certifications
- Annual bonus
- Stock shares plan
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and/or OFAC screening.