This position serves Avon and Hatteras, NC.
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What We’re Looking For
Vacasa is looking for a competent, energetic, advanced communicator to join our team as a Housekeeping Coordinator. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while ensuring the maintenance needs of all Vacasa properties are met.
- $18 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Housekeeping Department with their operations in Avon/Hatteras, NC ensuring a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Assist Housekeeping leadership with scheduling, distribution of tickets, ordering and organizing supplies, as assigned
- Maintain working relationships with third-party housekeeping vendors
- Meet and maintain Vacasa standards and metrics such as NPS, standard unit appearance, and efficiency
- Be part of an on-call coverage rotation within the housekeeping team to address urgent issues
- Build and maintain business relationships and open lines of communications with other internal support teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of professional housekeeping and inspection processes
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and/or inspection duties
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.