Channel and Partners Manager at Jeeves by Vacasa
What we do
Jeeves by Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. The right candidate for this role will have a passion for hospitality, a customer first mentality, and a “can-do” attitude. Jeeves by Vacasa sets the standard for vacation rentals by offering hotel style amenities, 24/7 service, concierge, and personalized experiences. Jeeves guidelines also require most homes to have updated or new interiors, fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryers, private pools, and resort access for the most popular resorts in the Orlando area. At the end of the day, owner and guest experience is what matters and anything we can do to help make it a POSITIVE one is what we do!
What we’re looking for
The Channel Partner Manager is responsible for developing and managing relationships with key channel partners for the vacation home rentals business. This includes identifying and qualifying potential partners, negotiating contracts, providing support and training and managing the day-to-day relationship. The Channel Partner Manager will also be responsible for managing the performance of existing partners by developing and executing marketing and sales programs to drive revenue from channel partners.
- $52000 / year
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you’ll do
- Developing and executing a channel partner strategy that aligns with the overall business goals
- Identifying and qualifying potential channel partners
- Negotiating and closing contracts with channel partners
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with channel partners
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing and sales promotional programs to drive revenue from channel partners
- Analyzing data and reporting on channel partner performance
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Manage the company's vacation home rental listings on various online travel agencies and other websites.
- Work with the Revenue Manager to update pricing, availability, and other property information.
- Respond to partners' inquiries.
- Monitor performance of online listings and make adjustments as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field or
- 5+ years of experience in hospitality sales or a related field
- Experience in the vacation home rentals industry is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese strongly preferred
- Hybrid Schedule with 2 mandatory days in office
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or Google Apps
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.