We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeper in McCall. ID. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
- Piece rate (ranging between $32 and $200 per unit; average of $82.66 per unit)
- $25 / hour for training, required meetings, and non-post reservation cleans
- $500 Sign on Bonus after 30 days, $500 Retention Bonus paid out after 90 days of employment
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you’ll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need and position requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- No experience required, we're happy to train you!
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.