Concierge at Jeeves by Vacasa
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What We’re Looking For:
Jeeves by Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. The right candidate for this role will have a passion for hospitality, a customer first mentality, and a “can-do” attitude. Jeeves by Vacasa sets the standard for vacation rentals by offering hotel style amenities, 24/7 service, concierge, and personalized experiences. Jeeves guidelines also require most homes to have updated or new interiors, fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryers, private pools, and resort access for the most popular resorts in the Orlando area. At the end of the day, owner and guest experience is what matters and anything we can do to help make it a POSITIVE one is what we do!
- $15 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What You’ll Do:
- General liaison between guests and owners
- Handle and service all guests’ and owners’ needs, in conjunction with an approved vendor list. Establish, when possible, between the vendors and staff.
- Ensure that all arriving guests are notified of room availability within the standard time frame. Assist in establishment of guest recognition program, and in the development of amenities and welcome gifts for repeat and VIP guests.
- Work with Resort Managers, Housekeeping and Operations to make sure homes are ready for arrival, guests are taken care of, and owner arrivals are ready for arrival.
- Resolve tickets in a timely manner and coordinate any party services for guests such as meal delivery, private chess, various housekeeping services, BBQ, baby amenities.
- Coordinate with Guest Services to ensure all guests’ requests are handled in a satisfactory manner. Check VIP and owner units for proper cleanliness and condition before arrival. Notify Guest Services of return guests and welcome them appropriately.
- Perform minor maintenance to resolve TV, Wi-FI, phone, home theater, AC/Heating issues, door lock reprogramming and coding.
- Work to resolve pool systems to include heaters, actuators, and turn pool heat on and off.
- To include but not limited to purchasing & distribution of items to homes and to assist with any "installations". During high occupation, if requested, assist the Housekeeping department by performing Property Pre-Arrivals & Departures.
- If throughout the course of the day you witness any issues or discrepancies within or around any property, if you can’t rectify yourself, report items by submitting Work Order via Dispatch.
- Perform special projects and other duties as requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.