Front Desk Manager at BlueSky
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We’re hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We’re the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a passionate and energetic, customer service and employee focused leader to manage and lead a team of Front Desk Specialists. This includes managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing behavioral based coaching and feedback at the individual and team level, maintaining focus and balancing quality of service provided with productivity, monitoring customer service levels and schedule adherence, and serving as a point of contact for escalated customer contacts. The ideal candidate has the ability to lead and develop a team, effective communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to adapt to and lead change.
- $55,000.00 / year
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you’ll do
- Lead, develop, and motivate a team of Front Desk Specialists in Breckenridge, CO (BlueSky)
- Provide behavioral based coaching and feedback in all areas of performance such as metrics, the customer experience, and conduct
- Act as the first point of contact for our guests, vendors, and, occasionally, our owners within a local management office
- Be responsible for taking incoming phone calls, occasional outbound calls, and responding to emails or chats on a daily basis from guests who have questions or concerns about a reservation, statement or other concern
- Assist with the creation and delegation of maintenance and housekeeping tickets (If applicable)
- Verify unit availability to assist with scheduling vendor or realtor visits
- Meet and maintain Vacasa standards and metrics such as guest satisfaction, accuracy, efficiency, and inquiry conversion to reservations
- Identify potential owner leads from walk-ins or incoming calls and pass the information along to your designated Vacasa Business Development Representative
- Build and maintain business relationships and open lines of communications with other internal support teams
Skills and Position Requirements
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.