We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking an experienced community association management administrative professional to support the achievement of the organization's business goals as we continue to expand our business. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, service-oriented individual who wants to be part of an evolving team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. This position requires you to be a liaison between Vacasa Community Association Management and homeowner associations while cultivating strong relationships through written and oral communication.
The schedule will be 40 hours per week with Sunday/Monday being your days off.
- $20- $22 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you’ll do
- Work under the direction of the Community Association Manager and perform administrative tasks related to all homeowner associations in Community Association Manager’s portfolio.
- Work closely with board members from all assigned homeowner associations and provide requested information and updates.
- Make and provide keys to all HOA unit owners (not in the short term rental program) and HOA stakeholders (including contractors) as required by any managed HOA agreement.
- Maintain HOA computer database in Google Drive and IBS/Imperium.
- Maintain and update HOA members and board rosters.
- Receive and process HOA incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greet owners, contractors, real estate agents, and other stakeholders, assisting as required. Provide excellent customer service.
- Act as primary point of contact for homeowner associations emails, phone calls and walk-in office traffic.
- Organize conference calls and schedule meetings for Community Association Manager and Boards of Directors.
- Ensure that the Vacasa Community Association Management office has adequate stock of office supplies and purchase supplies when needed.
- Schedule, prepare, and deliver information for annual homeowner association meetings.
- Attend association board and annual meetings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The skills you’ll need
- Communicator: proactively communicate with all stakeholders via email, phone and in person to ensure that they are in the loop with all aspects of the management of their homeowner association.
- Problem Solver: at Vacasa Community Association Management, we always seek to head problems off at the pass, but chaos theory prevails and we can't pre-solve for everything. When something doesn't go according to plan, you will need to go into action and work with teams to turn problems into opportunities.
- Can do/will do attitude: you may be part of an on-call rotation, and owner needs aren't always confined to normal business hours. A willingness to help when needed is essential.
- Computer Savvy: Our custom developed management software has set Vacasa apart as an industry leader. We use our system to manage all aspects of our business. While we will never ask you to do any coding, we will want you to be very comfortable using a computer. If you commonly find yourself saying, "I bet I can get on youtube and figure out how to do that.", you'll be just fine.
- Highly Organized: This position requires balancing competing priorities on a day to day and minute by minute basis. At Vacasa Community Association Management we are dedicated to providing the best tools possible to manage the workload, but there is a critical human piece that you will provide. Only you can know how your homeowners and board members like to be communicated with and which need extra attention. We rely on you to balance those priorities and kick into action with your organization skills to manage the workload.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.