Owner Liaison at Jeeves by Vacasa
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What We’re Looking For
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is highly skilled in communications to join our team as an Owner Liaison. The Owner Liaison will act as the main point of contact for our owners and build and maintain strong relationships as measured by the retention, profitability, and guest satisfaction of their assigned portfolio.
- $18 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you’ll do
- Develop and grow a relationship with the owners of the properties in Davenport, FL by proactively communicating and becoming the subject matter expert of those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained and well cared for
- Work directly with our owners to assist them with any issues with their home. Billing, maintenance, housekeeping, etc.
- Ensure owner expectations and feedback are communicated to the operations team and other internal departments
- Meet and maintain Jeeves by Vacasa standards and metrics related to owner/ guest satisfaction and standard unit appearance
- Support your team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls and tickets
- Partner and assist your Business Development Representative when new units join the portfolio
- Establish and maintain open and collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members and management team
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager and peers when necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Understanding of property management systems (Streamline a plus)
- Naturally curious - always looking to learn and improve upon processes
- Ability to handle conflicts and high-pressure situations with ease
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Traveling between worksites is frequent and this person will need their own reliable transportation.
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.