Owner Relations Manager
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We’re hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We’re the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is looking for a strong leader who is competent, energetic, and highly skilled in communications and people management to join our team as an Owner Relations Manager. The Owner Relations Manager is the main point of contact for our owners and is expected to build and maintain strong relationships as measured by the retention, profitability, and guest satisfaction of their assigned portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Develop and grow a relationship with the owners of the properties in LATAM by proactively communicating and becoming the subject matter expert of those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained and well cared for
- Act as the liaison between the owner and Vacasa’s internal departments
- Meet and maintain Vacasa standards and metrics related to owner/ guest satisfaction and standard unit appearance
- Manage a budget for your portfolio adhering to set annual costs, with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Support your team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls and tickets
- Conduct regular inspections prior to owner arrivals
- Partner and assist your Business Development Representative when new units join the portfolio
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members and upper management team
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager and Co-ORM(s) when necessary
Skills you’ll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Traveling between worksites is frequent and this person will need their own reliable transportation.
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you'll get
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Remote work (Within Mexico)
- Extended Health Benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of an OFAC screening.