We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Accounting at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets and balanced books are beautiful. Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work and digs into the details to sleuth out correct data. We work on short and long-term forecasting and planning to predict and explain business performance. We make it happen and we grow--ourselves and our company.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an entry level Accounts Payable Specialist to support our Finance Team. For this candidate to be successful, they must have an understanding of accounts payable, be highly self-motivated and directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, and interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth and improvement. This is a position that must be able to set the standard for integrity and professionalism, while interacting with a diverse team.
What you'll do
- Research, verify, and register invoices accurately and timely
- Audit expense reports in Coupa according to company policies
- Research and resolve 3 way match invoice exceptions
- Review, verify and match invoice to PO and payment documentation
- Obtain and receive appropriate expenditure approvals according to policies
- Follow up on requests received from vendors and business stakeholders
- Work with vendors and employees by phone and email
- Utilities management
- Collaborate with team members on various projects
- Protect organizational values through confidentiality and following company policies
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
Skills you'll need
- Reliable internet connection
- 1+ years of higher education in Accounting, Finance or related field or experience equivalent
- Strong written and spoken proficiency in English (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of end to end procure to pay process
- Knowledge of invoices and taxes
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work within deadlines and operate effectively in a matrixed organization
- Experience using NetSuite is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel and Google apps for business
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change
- 0-1 years relevant experience required; hospitality industry highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This position is hybrid providing you the ability to work from home and work onsite in Santiago, Chile.
- $731188 - $930755 CLP / month
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.