Database Marketing Analyst
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Marketing at Vacasa
The Marketing team is a growth engine for the company, focused on innovating, iterating, and learning quickly in service of our customers and cross functional partners. We are storytellers and reputation builders, blending left brain creativity with right brain pragmatism. We have big ambition - to make Vacasa the defining brand in hospitality for vacation rentals. We have a compelling story to tell and are looking for experienced Marketers to get the word out.
What we're looking for
Reporting directly to our Database Marketing Manager, Vacasa is looking for a Database Administrator or Analyst that can implement solutions and projects in support of growth marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of how to perform a number of standard database management functions such as using SQL and Python to query for contact lists, perform data appends and maintain a GIS system for lead mapping. You live and breathe data. You will be the “go to” person within the marketing organization for data requests and campaign launches.
What you'll do
- Efficiently write and optimize queries to generate contact lists for various campaigns and ensure proper handoff to the appropriate recipients and stakeholders
- Map and match data from different systems and accurately perform appends and data uploads
- Assist the Database Marketing Manager in transforming raw data into an actionable pipeline for the Lead Generation team
- Create automation for repeating database tasks
- Assist the Business Analyst Team with the implementation of GIS projects that overlap with database operations
- Periodically refresh data models with updated algorithms and ensure accuracy
- Monitor database performance and implement structural changes as needed
Skills you'll need
- 3+ years hands-on experience with SQL - - Familiarity or experience with Python, DBT is a plus
- 1-3 years experience with GIS software a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Eloqua is a plus
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools & best practices, experience with redshift or snowflake is a plus
- Experience with Jira or other project management software is a plus
- A constant eye for details, QA and process optimization
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $55000 - $65000 / year
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.