Licensed Sales Executive - Guestworks
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Revenue at Vacasa
We’re the optimizers. We dig into the data to build a foundation for smarter decision-making. We’re driven, curious, and focused on achieving results that speak for themselves.
What we’re looking for
Our Inside Sales Representatives act as consultants, providing detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowners’ needs. If the prospect is a good fit for our network, you’ll pitch the homeowner on Guestworks product offerings, confirm they have their own housekeeper, local maintenance and host then sign them up for our marketing and booking product under the Vacasa umbrella known as Guestworks. Inside Sales Representatives are both providing information as well as making sure our prospects property fits within our guidelines for partnership. Once we determine there is a fit, homeowners work with our Onboarding Team to bring their properties into our network and have their rental units listed on 50+ of our channel partners (ie: Airbnb, VRBO, etc).
A Guestworks ISE owns the entire sales cycle from discovery, building rapport, follow up, and providing a call to action for the close. Guestworks ISE’s earn commission on each Homeowner that signs up their home, and once their home goes live in our network. You’ll be a key contributor in helping to build out and launch Guestworks by Vacasa, our superior marketing and booking product offering.
What you’ll do
- Navigate a high volume of pre-qualified leads in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm, inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 50 connects per day)
- Guide homeowners towards choosing Guestworks for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our value and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
- Other duties, as assigned.
- August 7, 2023
- September 18, 2023
Skills you’ll need
- Active Wisconsin real estate license
- Reliable internet connection, must meet a minimum of 50 mbps
- 2+ years of consultative sales or hospitality sales experience preferred
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and convert deals
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented, particularly in CRM
- Promotes healthy sales funnel, and good pipeline hygiene
- Understanding of STR regulatory landscape and permit requirements
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
Home office or Vacasa office setting to start with occasional virtual training sessions and occasional offsite team meetings in our various regions. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $60000 / year + Uncapped Commissions
What you’ll get
- Uncapped earning potential
- Health/dental/vision insurance—employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.