Licensed Sales Executive
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Sales at Vacasa
If Vacasa’s incredible growth didn’t make it obvious, we’re good at what we do. We’re people people. We think on our feet and respond with tailored solutions. Our team has the street smarts, ambition, and talent to turn every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Sales Executive to grow our short term rental inventory, selling Vacasa’s property management solution to homeowners in an assigned territory. Vacasa Sales Executives work in a high velocity sales environment and are expected to meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives. The role requires a variety of skills including researching our competitors and local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate agents and other potential sources within the vacation rental industry, drafting customized letters to potential clients, cold calling prospective leads, systematically managing leads, setting appointments, meeting with prospective clients, closing sales, representing our company in a professional and collaborative manner in the community and contributing to the strategic direction for the Sales Team.
You will work closely with your manager to advance your career goals in line with the goals of Vacasa. This will require knowledge of the vacation rental industry, the ability to act as a consultant to homeowners, and to initiate what will be long term relationships with clients.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who are comfortable contacting leads over the phone and in-person or via video conference, can learn and adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices, and find reward in building a strong organization. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, and coachable.
What you’ll do
- Primary duty will be to handle inbound/outbound sales operations through telesales, video conferencing, and in-person meetings
- Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities, plan and execute management portfolio growth
- Work closely with local Operations and support staff to ensure owner satisfaction
- Learn and communicate company services and policies to stay current with changes
- Consistently log and update sales activities in the company-specific CRM
- Handle a large volume of networking and lead generation while managing your sales pipeline through the various sales development stages
- Attend weekly department meetings
Skills you’ll need
- Active Alabama Real Estate License
- Ability to generate sales opportunities and build trust with prospects over the phone, work with other team members, and close sales
- Must be able to develop confidence with prospects and become an industry knowledgeable expert
- Grounded in ethical business practices
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the willingness to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Solid computer skills including experience with G Suite and cloud computing programs
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment while positively representing the company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals
- Traveling within specific market is frequent and this person will need their own reliable vehicle, valid driver license and maintain an auto liability insurance policy that adequately covers the vehicle for business use.
- Real estate or property management experience a plus but not required
- August 7, 2023
- September 18, 2023
Home office or Vacasa office setting to start with occasional virtual training sessions and occasional offsite team meetings in our various regions. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $60000 / year + Uncapped Commissions
What you’ll get
- Uncapped earning potential
- Health/dental/vision insurance—employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.