FP&A Analyst - English speaker - 10-months contract (maternity cover)
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
The Past: Uberall was founded in 2013 by David Federhen and Florian Hübner, two longtime friends with a vision to improve customer experience across the online and offline worlds. They created a platform that connected companies with local customers in the digital-first moment.
The Present: We're on a mission to empower businesses to thrive locally, and believe every business deserves success, regardless of size or location. Simply put, our location marketing platform exists to help our customers get found online and connect with customers through search, discovery, engagement, and conversion.
The Future: We're a growing company with a bright future, and our journey to become the global leader in location marketing is well underway. We have a passionate and diverse team, a comprehensive, intuitive platform, and a clear vision for the future. We're looking for talented and passionate people (like you 👋) to join us on our journey.
You and us
We are approaching 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, who live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
As the Financial Analyst | Reporting (m/f/d) at Uberall, you’ll play a critical part in providing accurate and timely reports ana analysis essential for informing VP and CFO level decision-making. The incumbent will meticulously review and verify detailed financial data, ensuring its integrity and reliability as a foundation for key strategic decisions. This temporary role covers maternity leave for 10 months and offers a unique opportunity to contribute to our fast-scaling SaaS business.
- Corporate Reporting: Prepare and distribute recurring reports for investors on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis; ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data presented in external reports, coordinate with relevant departments to gather necessary information for corporate reporting requirements; address any inquiries or requests for additional information from investors or management
- Management Reporting: Compile and analyze data for business reviews and other internal meetings; create presentations, reports, and analyses to communicate key insights and performance metrics to main stakeholders; collaborate with various teams to gather data and insights for reporting purposes; and support decision-making processes by providing accurate and timely reports.
- Forecasting: Work closely with various teams to collect and analyze revenue forecasts monthly, prepare reports summarizing forecasted revenue for management review, and communicate any significant changes or deviations in forecasted revenue to relevant stakeholders.
- Monthly Closing Process Collaboration and Planning Tool Uploads: Participate in monthly closing processes, reconciling financial data, collaborating with accounting and finance teams, and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of uploaded financial information and reports into the company's planning tool (Pigment).
- Data Accuracy: Conduct comprehensive reviews of financial data, double-check numerical calculations for consistency and accuracy, collaborate with teams to address discrepancies, and offer training on best practices for ensuring data accuracy.
- Planning and Budgeting: Actively engage in the annual budgeting process, with a specific focus on revenue projections, collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and other teams to gather input, and contribute to the preparation of budget-related reports and presentations for management review.
- Financial Models and KPIs: Assist in the continuous refinement and updating of financial models, KPIs, and dashboards within our financial planning tools
- Communication Skills: exceptional presentation, reporting, and communication abilities.
- Detail-oriented: consistent in meeting deadlines with a keen attention to detail.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Google Sheets and Slides. Ideally, experience working previously with planning tools such as Anaplan and Pigment, BI tools like Tableau, ETL tools, SQL, and an understanding of ERP systems like Oracle NetSuite/Financial Force and CRM tools like Salesforce, is a plus.
- Analytical Abilities: Strong analytical skills with the capability to present financial data through detailed reports and charts.
- Educational Background: Bachelor's in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Business fluency in English
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Detroit, and London. We also offer co-working access in Montreal, Paris, LA and San Diego. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. We also invest in your growth with a learning grant program reinforcing our commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real-life impressions.
👥 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At Uberall, we believe inclusion unlocks the potential of diversity. It’s right there in our number one core value – Grow Together. Sure, we’re approaching 400 unique people with over 50 nationalities working in 30 different countries, but we’re all Uberallers. That means we’re collaborative, open-minded, and assume positive intent in everything we do. We don’t judge, and we don’t exclude.
Our flexible ways of working are designed to make sure each and every Uberaller belongs and thrives, no matter their background, abilities, or lifestyle. We don’t just think inclusion makes us stronger, we KNOW it.