Account Manager - Bilingual French & English speaker
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
The Past: Uberall was founded in 2013 by David Federhen and Florian Hübner, two longtime friends with a vision to improve customer experience across the online and offline worlds. They created a platform that connected companies with local customers in the digital-first moment.
The Present: We're on a mission to empower businesses to thrive locally, and believe every business deserves success, regardless of size or location. Simply put, our location marketing platform exists to help our customers get found online and connect with customers through search, discovery, engagement, and conversion.
The Future: We're a growing company with a bright future, and our journey to become the global leader in location marketing is well underway. We have a passionate and diverse team, a comprehensive, intuitive platform, and a clear vision for the future. We're looking for talented and passionate people (like you 👋) to join us on our journey.
You and us
We are approaching 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, who live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
As an Account Manager you will be part of the Account Management team within the Customer Success Department, responsible for growing the revenue of existing clients by developing long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and advising them on how to best leverage Uberall’s offerings to achieve their key business goals and KPIs.
You will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new expansion opportunities.
We will help you develop a deep understanding of the Uberall platform so that you can consult our clients, cultivate relationships, identify new opportunities within the customer and drive revenue by delivering on their business objectives.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer commercial and strategic Account Management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ business, their key company initiatives, their challenges, KPIs, goals and ROI metrics
- Identify, nurture and develop growth opportunities within your customer portfolio, maximising revenue generation from each account through upselling and cross-selling
- Achieve your customer retention and growth targets by: a) independently managing and prioritising your book of business, b) building long term account plans and c) identifying risks or gaps that need to be escalated with the leadership team.
- Successfully leverage all internal tools at your disposal to optimally manage your opportunity pipeline, including platforms like Salesforce, Outreach, ChurnZero and the AM / CS playbooks.
- Own the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual executive business reviews, engaging with senior executives (VP & C-level) to strengthen our relationship and grow incremental business
- Drive adoption of Uberall technologies, and actively promote Uberall’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue. Curate and communicate expertise based on best practices, client success stories and competitive landscape.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Customer Success, Customer Operations, Solutions & Product) to ensure best-in-class service. Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to the Product team to help shape our development roadmap
- Experience in professional client relationship management, with the ability to plan, strategize and engage at a senior (VP/C) level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholdersProven ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to take accountability and proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual revenue growth targets
- Experience working for/with large or SMB customers, ideally in the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record interfacing with customers to demonstrate the value of a service or software
- Fluency in English and French
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Detroit, and London. We also offer co-working access in Montreal, Paris, LA and San Diego. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. Need to improve your language skills? We have German and business English classes, and virtual coffee chats in 7 different languages.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real-life impressions.
👥 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At Uberall, we believe inclusion unlocks the potential of diversity. It’s right there in our number one core value – Grow Together. Sure, we’re approaching 400 unique people with over 50 nationalities working in 30 different countries, but we’re all Uberallers. That means we’re collaborative, open-minded, and assume positive intent in everything we do. We don’t judge, and we don’t exclude.
Our flexible ways of working are designed to make sure each and every Uberaller belongs and thrives, no matter their background, abilities, or lifestyle. We don’t just think inclusion makes us stronger, we KNOW it.