(Senior) Product Manager - remote possible
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
The Past: Uberall was founded in 2013 by David Federhen and Florian Hübner, two longtime friends with a vision to improve customer experience across the online and offline worlds. They created a platform that connected companies with local customers in the digital-first moment.
The Present: We're on a mission to empower businesses to thrive locally, and believe every business deserves success, regardless of size or location. Simply put, our location marketing platform exists to help our customers get found online and connect with customers through search, discovery, engagement, and conversion.
The Future: We're a growing company with a bright future, and our journey to become the global leader in location marketing is well underway. We have a passionate and diverse team, a comprehensive, intuitive platform, and a clear vision for the future. We're looking for talented and passionate people (like you 👋) to join us on our journey.
You and us
We are approaching 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, who live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
Are you a talented and seasoned (Senior) Product Manager with a passion for innovation and driving business growth? While we currently don’t have an open (Senior) Product Manager position, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our dynamic team. The team’s mission is to ensure that our prospects, users and partners acquire, activate and continuously experience the value of our products. Your skills and experience could be a perfect match for future openings.
- Fully own the product development lifecycle, from leading customer discovery, product analysis, design and implementation to helping to create an outcome driven roadmap that delivers value to customers
- Support discovery efforts leveraging technical documentation and requirements, data, research, etc., understanding customers and consumers needs in order to find the most suitable solutions
- Run the planning, prioritisation, technical specification and release management processes together with your Engineering counterparts to enable us to launch new functionalities rapidly
- Identify project goals, write user stories, and maintain clear documentation
- Partner and communicate regularly with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on feature development, prioritisation and timelines; including building roadmaps, addressing backlogs and overseeing error resolution
- Monitor and evaluate product usage to ensure product adoption
- Define, report and optimise product goals and KPIs Contribute to and improve our product practices with your knowledge and learnings
- Minimum 3 years working as product manager for a fast-growing B2B tech company (SaaS)
- You built at least 1 product which reached at least 100k in users, bookings, monthly revenue, etc
- Ownership mentality and entrepreneurial approach to building products and integrations
- History of leading an engineering team, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions
- Solid analytical thinking - you can understand technical documentation, evaluate sets of data, identify opportunities, and draw insights to incorporate in your product
- Outstanding communicator, able to convey your product narrative to internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for product building and product management
- Strong interest in Uberall and our mission
- Ability to work remotely with colleagues all over the world
- Fluent in English
- You are currently residing in Spain. If you live near Barcelona, feel free to pop by our office, however, you can work remotely in Spain as well
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Detroit, and London. We also offer co-working access in Montreal, Paris, LA and San Diego. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. Need to improve your language skills? We have German and business English classes, and virtual coffee chats in 7 different languages.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real-life impressions.
👥 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At Uberall, we believe inclusion unlocks the potential of diversity. It’s right there in our number one core value – Grow Together. Sure, we’re approaching 400 unique people with over 50 nationalities working in 30 different countries, but we’re all Uberallers. That means we’re collaborative, open-minded, and assume positive intent in everything we do. We don’t judge, and we don’t exclude.
Our flexible ways of working are designed to make sure each and every Uberaller belongs and thrives, no matter their background, abilities, or lifestyle. We don’t just think inclusion makes us stronger, we KNOW it.