Implementation Consultant - German speaking - remote possible
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
The Past: Uberall was founded in 2013 by David Federhen and Florian Hübner, two longtime friends with a vision to improve customer experience across the online and offline worlds. They created a platform that connected companies with local customers in the digital-first moment.
The Present: We're on a mission to empower businesses to thrive locally, and believe every business deserves success, regardless of size or location. Simply put, our location marketing platform exists to help our customers get found online and connect with customers through search, discovery, engagement, and conversion.
The Future: We're a growing company with a bright future, and our journey to become the global leader in location marketing is well underway. We have a passionate and diverse team, a comprehensive, intuitive platform, and a clear vision for the future. We're looking for talented and passionate people (like you 👋) to join us on our journey.
You and us
We are approaching 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, who live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
About the role:
As an Implementation Consultant at Uberall, you will play a vital role in ensuring the successful onboarding and implementation of our location management and marketing solutions for our clients. You will collaborate closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to understand client requirements and translate them into actionable implementation plans. Your technical product expertise and exceptional communication skills will enable you to guide clients through the entire implementation process, from initial setup to transitioning to post-implementation support.
- Own the progression, prioritisation and management of multiple implementations with different components and sizes running at the same time
- Collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success teams to understand client requirements and goals
- Develop and document implementation plans, including timelines, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of implementation projects
- Become an Uberall Product expert
- Conduct client training sessions and provide comprehensive product demonstrations
- Advise and assist clients with data ingestion, API configuration, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensure seamless transitions to our ongoing Technical Support team
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to the enhancement of team implementation methodologies
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to location marketing and digital advertising
- You speak at least English and German fluently and have excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- You have a minimum of 2 years of customer onboarding/implementation or project management experience at a B2B software company, preferably in the areas of digital marketing, e-commerce, or IT
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You are proactive and self-motivated with a customer-centric mindset
- You have exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You are tech-savvy (knowledge of backend & API) and have experience with large datasets (Excel, SQL) and reporting tools (JIRA, Salesforce)
- You have experience with Google Business Profile or Facebook Business Manager (it’s a plus)
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Detroit, and London. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. Need to improve your language skills? We have German and business English classes, and virtual coffee chats in 7 different languages.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real-life impressions.
👥 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At Uberall, we believe inclusion unlocks the potential of diversity. It’s right there in our number one core value – Grow Together. Sure, we’re approaching 400 unique people with over 50 nationalities working in 30 different countries, but we’re all Uberallers. That means we’re collaborative, open-minded, and assume positive intent in everything we do. We don’t judge, and we don’t exclude.
Our flexible ways of working are designed to make sure each and every Uberaller belongs and thrives, no matter their background, abilities, or lifestyle. We don’t just think inclusion makes us stronger, we KNOW it.