Senior Product Marketing Manager - remote possible
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2023
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Over 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams to develop and manage full-lifecycle go-to-market (GTM), product positioning, messaging, and internal sales enablement. You will need to quickly become an expert on Uberall products, the market, our customers, and our competition in order to translate this knowledge into high-impact work that clearly communicates the value of our platform and increases our market share. We are looking for someone who will not only be passionate about product marketing but will also be focused on contributing to the success of a high-performance marketing team.
- Lead GTM strategies and tactical channel plans, ensuring that all customer- and partner-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Work with the head of Strategy & Product Marketing to craft strategic framing, ICPs, buyer personas, and strong messaging/positioning
- Perform market research, win/loss, and competitive analysis to drive ongoing differentiation
- Understand our customers, their needs, and how Uberall products meet those needs; be one conduit for the voice of the customer to the product team and company
- Develop sales enablement tools including battle cards, sales presentations, ROI calculators, positioning documents/FAQs, and more
- Facilitate cross-functional collaborations and ongoing communication with key stakeholders as to GTM prioritization and progress
- Maintain strong alignment with content and growth marketing
- 5+ years in product marketing
- Experience in leading the development and execution of high-impact GTM campaigns, messaging/positioning docs, and sales materials
- The aptitude for managing multiple product launches in a fast-paced agile environment with tight deadlines and numerous stakeholders
- Experience in competitive research and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsGood organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to travel internationally (2x a year)
- B2B SaaS marketing experience preferred
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team of over 400 people working in 30 different countries allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Detroit, and London. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. Need to improve your language skills? We have German and business English classes, and virtual coffee chats in 7 different languages.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.
See more open positions at Uberall
Something looks off?