Mid Market Account Manager, America-East Coast Based
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2022
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Over 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
About the role:
As a Mid Market Account Manager on our North American team, you'll be responsible for driving revenue growth from existing clients. By building long-lasting relationships and providing expert advice, you'll help clients achieve their business goals and KPIs with Uberall's offerings. You'll manage a portfolio of clients, expand on existing business, and uncover new opportunities. We'll train you to become an expert on our platform so you can deliver results and drive revenue for our clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer commercial and strategic Account Management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of client's business, their key company initiatives, their challenges, KPIs, goals, and ROI metrics
- Identify, nurture, and develop growth opportunities within your customer portfolio, maximizing revenue generation from each account
- Achieve your customer retention and growth targets by, a) independently managing and prioritizing your book of business, b) building long-term account plans and c) identifying risks or gaps that need to be escalated with the leadership team.
- Successfully leverage all internal tools at your disposal to optimally manage your opportunity pipeline, including platforms like Salesforce, Ebsta, and the AM / CS playbooks.
- Own the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual executive business reviews, engaging with senior executives (VP & C-level) to strengthen our relationship and grow an incremental business
- Drive adoption of Uberall technologies, and actively promote Uberall’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue. Curate and communicate expertise based on best practices, client success stories, and competitive landscape.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Customer Success Management, Customer Operations, Pre-Sales & Product) to ensure best-in-class service. Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to the Product team to help shape our development roadmap
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with the ability to plan, strategize and engage at a senior (VP/C) level
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to take accountability and proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual revenue growth targets
- Experience working for/with large or SMB customers, ideally in the SaaS industry. Proven track record interfacing with customers to demonstrate the value of a service or software
- English (must have)
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team of over 400 people working in 30 different countries allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Detroit, and London. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. Need to improve your language skills? We have German and business English classes, and virtual coffee chats in 7 different languages.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.
See more open positions at Uberall
Something looks off?