SVP, TaskEasy Operations
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
The SVP, TaskEasy Operations position plays a crucial role in fostering the growth, efficiency and success of this critical business unit for WorkWave. Their primary responsibility is to oversee the daily operations ensuring growth and an exceptional customer experience with a focus on retention, engagement and account expansion. This individual will also closely collaborate with cross-functional teams, ranging from product development and marketing to sales and customer support, to remove roadblocks for all team members and ensure operational excellence.
TaskEasy by WorkWave is a rapidly growing property services brand empowering homeowners, property managers, and commercial facilities with technology that streamlines property maintenance across a growing list of services including landscaping, cleaning, pool service and snow removal. TaskEasy performs millions of services on hundreds of thousands of properties each year and is rapidly becoming the preeminent partner for landlords, property management companies, real estate agents, iBuyers, and those commercial organizations who want a simple, technology-first solution to solve their maintenance needs nationwide.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own and monitor operational performance for the business unit and ensure operations are designed to scale as the business grows
- Own and monitor overall sales and revenue performance for the business unit - collaborating with department leadership to help ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Directly responsible for P&L and managing the business unit budget
- Lead executive-level performance and planning sessions with senior management, including reporting on business unit level metrics
- Build and manage strategic vendor and partner relationships
- Lead strategic planning sessions that outline initiatives that will bolster performance
- Significant experience working with, collaborating in and leading within a matrixed organization to identify and remove roadblocks to ensure the success of our team members, our clients and the business unit
- Act as point of escalation for client or vendor concerns - working cross functionally to resolve issues promptly and thoroughly
- Confidently support client’s complex problems and situations by providing market and property level solutions
- Build strong alignment with peers in Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance and other areas
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to maximize Net Revenue Retention and Net-New Revenue Growth
- Partner with Product and Technology leaders to drive product adoption, roadmap delivery and engineering timelines
- Demonstrates operational excellence with an affinity for a metrics-driven, results-driven approach
- Attendance at trade shows and conferences acting as a subject matter expert and product evangelist
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 10+ years of demonstrated management and leadership experience, preferably in a tech-enabled service environment and with Enterprise clients
- Backgrounds we give bonus points for: SFR, iBuyer, 3rd-Party Property Management, PropTech or other executive experience in the modern real estate space especially navigating client-vendor relationships
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year university; bonus points for having an MBA
- Fluency in modern Sales and Ops technology tools: Salesforce products, Tableau, etc. and bonus points for familiarity with commonly-used property management platforms such as Yardi, AppFolio, PropertyWare, etc
- You’re a P&L hawk who can drive outsized gains in revenue and production in a growth-stage business
- You must be an exceptional communicator who can speak the language of data, process and have a point of view on what to do next
- A team-first coach who is entrepreneurial, driven and is passionate about our mission, and have a deep empathy for our customers and contractors
- Strong working command of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills with a particular ability to adapt to your audience (client, vendor, team member), knowing how to blend compassion, respect and authority
- Ability to influence, motivate and implement change across a services and software business unit
- Domestic and International travel up to 30%
Currently not accepting candidates located in NY for this position.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We offer a casual work environment and remote work flexibility and have a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We care deeply and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Up to 4 weeks paid bonding leave
• Free subscription to the Calm App for you and up to 4 dependents!
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.