Account Manager France
SightCall’s Account Manager drives the company’s expansion in the existing customer base, starting with a set of selected customers in EMEA.
The Account Manager will own a portfolio of accounts across a variety of industries and sectors, and act as each customer’s trusted guide and value consultant. This includes understanding how to deliver significant return on investment for each customer, working with them to discover and implement new use cases, develop growth plans that align with their longer-term goals and strategies for implementing SightCall, and ensure growth of his/her portfolio.
- Understand the assigned pool of customers and associated market:
- Learn in detail the customers’ problems and issues, use-cases, benefit, SightCall’s competitive advantages, etc.
- Understand customers’ long-term ambitions for SightCall within their organizations, and ensure internal SightCall teams have this feedback to understand ways we can continue to improve our products and services
- Analyze market, solutions, and competitive trends. Specific industry knowledge and experience is a plus (in particular Insurance)
- Build relationship with relevant industry analysts, organizations, tradeshows, and publications – and present in such forums
- Expand SightCall’s relationships with the existing direct and indirect customers, e.g.:
- Develop and document detailed strategic account plan gathering Account overview & mapping, strategy & ambition, targeted departments and key stakeholders, GTM & value positioning strategy to achieve revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Execute against the plan to meet the expansion sales targets
- Position our platform as a solution to our customer’ problems and challenges, and what is needed to get them want more. Define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans to build pipeline and generate new growth revenue opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Generate new growth business opportunities for the company and use Salesforce to report activities and results and Provide regular updates and reports to senior management on account performance, opportunities, and challenges.
- Collaborate closely with PreSales, Solution Architect, Product, and other SightCall team members to support expansion opportunities
- Work closely with Customer Success teams for adoption and retention best practices development and execution
- Advocate for innovation and early adoption of new platform capabilities, to include computer vision and generative AI
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities and inform strategic account plans.
- Work with partners to coordinate customer-facing activities and maximize the joint benefit with the existing customers
- A proven track record of managing and growing customers in an actively customer facing role in the software industry, preferably B2B SaaS software.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users
- Clear understanding of software value selling and solution selling methodologies
- Experience with GTM motions that includes sales, channel, and technology eco-systems
- Fluency in the key sales prospecting, research, support tools, esp. Salesforce
- Ability to coordinate across many teams and perform in fast-moving startup environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills in French and English to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Being data driven to measure results and inform decision making
- Engaging and energetic with the team, customers, and the entire company - with an ability, clarity, and courage to communicate ideas and instructions
- There isn’t a standard mould for who we hire, but there are common qualities each member of our high-performing team possesses:
- Be curious and eager to learn from your customers
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- A desire to be part of a fast-growing global company
- Experience working or interacting with people in different industries and countries
- Attention to detail, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach, and an ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive, and with a “get it done” attitude
- Required qualifications
- Master’s degree in computer science, marketing, business, or related area; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of similar role.
Located in Paris, France