Sales Development Representative (HYBRID-FRANCE)
SightCall is the leading global cloud platform transforming industries with live video. In a connected mobile-first world, businesses leveraging SightCall have the ability to see what their customers see and guide them remotely in real-time. Our solution provides a complete set of API’s, SDK’s, and out-of-the-box apps that enhance enterprise processes for organizations such as Allianz, Koenig & Bauer, Kraft Heinz, GE Healthcare and Bosch. As a global business, SightCall’s offices span across Paris (Main), San Francisco (HQ), Frankfurt, London, New York, Singapore and Australia.
Although we’re a growing company, we continue to cherish the start-up culture with a hands-on approach ensuring our customers come first!
This role is based in our Paris office (hybrid role, minimum two days per week in Paris office required)
What you’ll be doing:
As a Sales Development organization we spend most of our time working to help sales teams grow their pipeline of qualified opportunities in Germany. Your responsibilities will include:
- Learn our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition.
- Work to understand goals and pain-points of prospects (part of qualifying/finding a fit or not).
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and our partner teams to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business.
- Balance the inbound interest and outbound prospecting/campaigning to generate a consistent pipeline – i.e., identifying new opportunities.
- Use Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, and other prospecting tools to research prospects, identify key accounts and craft targeted messaging for campaigning.
- Travel and attend technology conferences where you will pitch prospects the SightCall platform.
There is not a standard mould for who we hire, but there are common qualities each member of our high-performing team possesses:
- Genuinely curious and excited with a desire to ask questions and learn new things
- Able to grasp complex technical concepts
- Creative, self-disciplined, and passionate about sales and technology
- Driven to succeed while always being a team-player
- Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- We're looking to hire team members interested in creating a career
- Strong understanding of German market
- Whether you are looking to launch a new career in sales or grow an existing one, SightCall is dedicated to helping you become a successful representative!
- Fluent in English and in German
Here is what we’re offering: Competitive base pay, Commission based on monthly goals.