Enterprise Account Executive
The primary responsibility of the position is to generate Software revenue for RightData. The Account Executive is a customer-facing role that owns and manages a territory and book of business, whilst simultaneously provides coaching and mentoring to at least three Account Executives to win business.
The Account Executive should be comfortable prospecting and closing six figure deals, and driving multiple complex opportunity cycles in large organizations. They are an in-territory, field-based role.
They communicate with enthusiasm about addressing and solving customer problems with our software. Account Executives enjoy building customer-relationships and sell products consultatively and in a solution-centric manner by phone, email, and in-person face to face sales. AE’s may own specific target and key accounts in a defined segment or territory and be responsible for growing and expanding revenue, as well as renewing the account through sales and relationship building activities.
The AE must be able to plan and execute daily and weekly, required activities and be adept at multi-tasking, working on a team and with other departments that drive successful business outcomes for the customer and for RightData. This role must be comfortable using technology and other process management tools such as CRM, sales engagement and cadence tools, or other communication and automation tools.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hard-working, and has high EQ. The ideal candidate also desires to move quickly into Sales Leadership as a people-manager and full-time developer of people. Field based AE’s may from time to time be required to spend at least 15-20% of their time traveling to industry conferences, and spending time selling to customers on-site and face to face. AE’s must also be comfortable selling complex software to C-Level Executives, and their staff, and must demonstrate a deep know-how in sales process methodologies and closing techniques.
Make an impact and love what you do!
We are seeking an organized, motivated and passionate field-sales professional to be part of our growing North American Sales function. We are looking for someone keen on having an impact, and on growing our business and markets. The Team Lead Account Executive (AE) is the key point of contact and “face of our business” for our prospects and new customers. The TLAE owns a territory and the accounts within a defined region/territory, and coaches other AE’s on best practices. TLAE’s bring in new business for RightData, showcasing the power of our market-leading software solutions and products. TLAE’s are the focal point for developing into Sales Management and Leadership as Directors of Sales.
MAE’s must be process-oriented, adept at verbal and written communications, and be able to handle multiple critical responsibilities around selling and closing. Ideal candidates have a passion for both relationship building and becoming a trusted advisor to customers, working in a personalized face to face capacity.
This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will receive day to day guidance and support from them as well as from other key Functional Executives supporting their success.
RightData is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact with our software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the data management organizations in the industries we serve.
RightData strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
The Job and Key Requirements:
• Develop new leads and opportunities through research, cold-calling, networking, and strategizing with contacts and prospects for businesses in the assigned territory and region.
• Experience in a similar field-based sales role working and living in a defined territory.
• Experience in horizontal Enterprise Software, Data Management, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Cloud, Databases, and Virtualization spaces are highly preferred but not required.
• Respond to and qualify inbound incoming leads from marketing for interested prospects.
• Managing the assigned territory and set of prospect accounts and maintaining clean data and hygiene in the CRM system of record on a daily and weekly ongoing basis.
• Developing a defined cadence & sequence for prospecting with your sales engagement tools.
• Building in-person call plans and visitation agendas.
• Building relationships within key accounts with leaders, owners, and influencers within the customer base.
• Maintaining customer satisfaction and growing and expanding key accounts.
• Maintaining and always staying on top of industry news, trends, and business knowledge to be a trusted advisor.
• Enhancing all customer connections in a manner that ensures great customer interactions.
• Must be able to handle face to face interactions and selling.
• Possessing drive, and desire to negotiate and sell on value to customers.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree preferred, but not required
• Proven track record of academic or civic or some level of achievement and goal setting
• Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales-oriented environment
• Ability and desire to grow into Sales Management and demonstrate a willingness to be a coach and a leader
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
• At least 4-7 years of sales experience in a previous quota carrying role that used the phone for sales or was face to face.