Customer Onboarding Manager
Through over 25 years of innovation in web radiology, we have provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. We love to innovate; we are in the process of building a new technology platform that will help save more lives and improve patient care.
What are we looking for?
The Customer Onboarding Manager will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts, add-on features and Integrations with 3rd party systems. As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will educate new customers, and ensure smooth adoption of our products. RamSoft’s Onboarding team prioritizes delivering an amazing customer experience and this is the first step in the process.
The ideal candidate must be self- motivated, high energy, disciplined and experienced in Healthcare and Radiology workflows. The successful candidate must also be passionate about helping customers, an excellent communicator and possess superior skills in DICOM, HL7, FIHR and TCP/IP among other skills. Applicants should have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and communicate those concepts with varying degrees of technical expertise to first-time customers, as well as existing customers.
Note: Interviews for this position will be conducted by phone and video.
Where will you work?
RamSoft has offices in Canada, India, and the United States, and customers around the world. This role is open to candidates in India, and may be performed in our Bangalore office, hybrid, or fully remote. Shift work will be required, in order to align with working hours in North America.
What will you do?
- Become an expert in RamSoft products, add-ons and 3rd party Integrations
- Have good understanding of the customers’ requirements and desired workflows
- Clearly communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and key stakeholders
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring clients onboard and “live” in the stipulated timeframe
- Manage the provisioning process, including the creation of organizations/users, and any other areas that require modification/configurations
- Deliver end user training to clients, which may include technical personnel, administrative staff, healthcare staff
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with the customer
- Create and maintain the required documentation for each Onboarding project
- Ensure customers receive superior service
- Collaborate with the customer success, sales, finance, operations, and product teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers' business and operational objectives
- Be attentive to information provided by customers and ask clarifying questions to ensure proper use of the RamSoft’s products
- Establish strong relationships with new customer stakeholders and deepen relationships with existing customer stakeholders
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Diploma/degree in computer science, information systems, healthcare informatics, Radiology technologist, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in a related role
- Demonstrated experience implementing systems and integrations while working with clients
- Extensive computer skills are required, including experience in TCP/IP, Microsoft products, Azure, SQL, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with RIS/PACS or EMR systems
- 5+ years of experience in systems (hardware and software) configuration and support, or working in a related role
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare IT / Radiology
- DICOM Standard knowledge
- HL7 and FIHR Standards expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development
- A good track record of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and possess good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Understanding of the desktop/laptop environment, the Azure Cloud environment, with the ability to troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues
- Familiarity with mobile device app installations
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple of terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.