Demo Specialist (Clinical Trainer)
What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We are currently seeking a Demo Specialist/Clinical Trainer to join our team!
As a demo specialist and clinical trainer, your facilitation begins with showcasing RamSoft to potential customers, as well as promoting users on product ownership and how to successfully utilize them in their day-to-day operations. You will be the first contact with potential customers in crafting winning product demonstrations and serve as a key clinical training specialist, who will play a vital part of our customer’s success! If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Where will you work?
We're headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with additional offices in India and the United States. We also collaborate with colleagues and serve clients in additional international locations.
This role is open to candidates in India, who may work remotely or out of our Bangalore office. Schedule adjustments will sometimes be required in order to attend virtual meetings with colleagues and clients in other time zones.
What will you do?
- Lead the training of our product suite
- Lead product demonstrations
- Multi-task and communicate with customers across multiple platform applications
- Work closely with product team to escalate and resolve any customer related issues
- Interact with cross-functional staff, and mentoring staff as needed
- Process requests for system enhancements or modifications of our evolving software
- Design and maintain application documentation
- Update and maintain an online training library
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Occasional travel (15% to 20%) domestically and internationally to conduct new customer training, attend industry trade shows or company events
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Diploma/degree in healthcare, radiology or related degree
- Clinical experience as Radiographer, MR/CT Tech, etc.
- 2 plus years of experience in Healthcare with RIS/PACS/Enterprise VNA software expertise. PowerServer RIS/PACS experience is a bonus.
- High degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Previous product demonstration or training experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Authorization to work in Canada
- Eligibility to travel within Canada and internationally
- Effective presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly with desire to become a subject matter expert on RamSoft’s suite of products and partner products
What will make you really stand out?
- Previous product demonstration experience in a healthcare environment or with a healthcare vendor
- Previous RIS/PACS/VNA or EMR training experience in a healthcare environment or for a healthcare vendor
- Excellent presentation and people skills
- Adaptability and ability to work in challenging environments
RamSoft Inc. offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.