Who are we?
Through nearly 30 years of innovation in radiology software and SaaS solutions, RamSoft has provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. We love to innovate; we are building a new technology platform that will help save more lives and improve patient care.
We are seeking a Managing Director to join RamSoft India!
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing RamSoft's ongoing operations and procedures in India.
The Managing Director is a key member of the team, responsible for efficiency of business by providing the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that RamSoft has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively and sustainably grow the organization and ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. This person is a problem solver and strategic thinker.
Our ideal candidate has held a leadership role in a SaaS environment, has experience working with a multi-national company, and has previous healthcare IT / medical imaging industry exposure, preferably with PACS/RIS/VNA,
If this sounds like a match, we want to hear from you!
Where will you work?
RamSoft is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with offices in the USA and India, and remote workers in additional locations.
This role is based out of our Bangalore office.
What will you do?
- Plan, oversee, and monitor the day-to-day operations of RamSoft India
- Act as corporate director for RamSoft India, including P&L responsibility and designation as banking/signing authority
- Liaise with leadership team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Maintain an organizational structure that effectively responds to the evolving needs of the business, ensuring that all day-to-day operations are consistently aligned with organizational objectives
- Report to senior leadership and board on overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Continuously assess & identify new business opportunities and target markets.
- Assess and manage the principal risks of local business operations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Ensure that functional teams have adequate governance processes in place
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Allocate resources appropriately to meet project deadlines and operational requirements.
- Evaluate and report on the efficiency of business procedures, and recommend and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners and vendors
- Oversee local sales and customer support processes, recommending adjustments to enhance customer satisfaction
- Motivate the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives
- Provide guidance and support to different departments, ensuring seamless collaboration and effective communication.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Encourage and provide mentoring and effective leadership as a cornerstone for maintaining effective work relationships and a high performance team
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Recommend and implement strategies for enhanced business performance through cost reduction, capacity increase, or quality improvement
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a Managing Director or similar executive role at a multi-national company
- 5+ years in a senior management role at a tech company, preferably in an Agile environment
- 8+ years of proven operational experience
- Previous experience in healthcare IT or medical imaging (PACS, RIS, VNA)
- Hands-on B2B and B2C working experience in India and other global markets
- Previous experience in a growth-stage SaaS environment; scaling to $20M+ ARR
- A strong network of top product/development talent in India
- Proven ability to drive business growth and manage operations.
- Demonstrated skill in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Experience building a talented team to achieve business growth
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Strong analytical ability, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to address operational challenges effectively.
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.