Who are we?
Through over 25 years of innovation in web radiology, RamSoft has provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. We love to innovate; we are in the process of building a new technology platform that will help save more lives and improve patient care.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a skilled developer with a proven track record of creating scalable websites with a dynamic user experience, and a deep understanding of how to optimize them for search engines. The ideal candidate will have a fine eye for detail and a passion for making websites that wow people, willing to go above and beyond to bring them to life. They can work independently with minimal supervision and are comfortable collaborating with team members from around the world.
Where will you work?
RamSoft is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Our RamSoft India office is located in Bangalore/Bengaluru. Schedule adjustments will sometimes be required in order to attend virtual meetings with colleagues in other time zones. This role is open to in-office and remote candidates in India.
What will you do?
- Create responsive websites that look amazing on small, medium and large screens, backed by the headless Strapi CMS
- Build reusable user interface components using React.js
- Implement SEO strategies to improve website visibility and search engine rankings
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to ensure website functionality and aesthetics align with business goals
- Monitor and improve website performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise on the website
- Document application changes and develop appropriate updates
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO, React.js, Next.js and CMS trends
What will you bring to RamSoft?
As our Web Developer, you have:
- Proficiency with React.js, hooks and Webpack
- Experience with Next.js and Strapi
- Expertise with responsive design
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques
- Ability to read Google Analytics data for campaign design (specifically for Websites) and other SEO tools
- Professional understanding of hosting (possibly on Vercel)
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Good project management skills
What will make you stand out?
- Agile development experience
- Experience in maintaining a single website or product for more than one year
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.