Software Development Manager
Who are we?
Through over 25 years of innovation in radiology software and SaaS solutions, RamSoft has provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. We love to innovate; we are building a new technology platform that will help save more lives and improve patient care. We are seeking a Software Development Manager to join our team!
Who are we looking for?
Development Managers at RamSoft work with their team to ensure software is expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and working well for our users. This role will work closely with Software Developers, Platform Engineers, Testers, Product Managers and Designers to understand all requirements and develop solutions to meet critical company objectives.
If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Where will you work?
RamSoft is headquartered in Canada. Our Development teams are primarily based in our Toronto and Bangalore offices, with additional colleagues in international locations. We are currently growing our team in Brazil.
This role is open to remote working candidates located in Brazil. Schedule adjustments will sometimes be required in order to attend virtual meetings with colleagues in other time zones.
What will you do?
• Lead a cross-functional experience team to deliver software enabling faster, empowered care for patients around the world
• Work closely with Product and Design partners to ensure the team is working on the right things at the right time to achieve important outcomes
• Be a champion for software development best practices, enabling your team to own their software in production
• Empower the team to continuously improve their development process, and track the metrics that measure progress
• Contribute to the planning of team OKRs and monitor OKR progress
• Collaborate with other teams to complete larger initiatives
• Stay current with technology trends and recommend how to best apply them
• Provide constructive feedback to team members to ensure objectives are met, and to guide them in their career journey
• Help hiring talented team members
• Contribute technically in support of the team through all phases of the SLDC
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Experience leading a cross-functional Agile team to deliver SaaS software
• A track record of enabling team members to develop new skills or ways of working
• Web programming and knowledge of browser standards
• Advanced skills in at least one key technology in Our Stack
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, tech start-up environment
What is our Stack?
• Web Technologies: React.js, .Net Core, NodeJS, Jest, Cypress
• Mobile Technologies: IOS (Swift), Android (Java, Kotlin)
• Cloud Technologies: Azure, Elastic Search, EventGrid
• Data Storage: Azure SQL Database, CosmosDB, Couchbase, Synapse
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.