Who are we?
RamSoft is a global leader in Web based Radiology Solutions. Through over 25 years of innovation in web radiology, we have provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With the state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. We love to innovate, we are in the process of building a new technology platform that will help save more live and improve patient care.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a developer (front-end or Back-end) with at least five years of experience creating clean, modern, scalable, secure, and maintainable code for SaaS based web products. We’re looking for someone who can take an idea and run with it, turning it into something useful and beautiful. If you are someone who loves to build, hungry to make impact, and wants to disrupt the delivery of healthcare to save patients, then we’d love to hear from you!
We're headquartered in downtown Toronto. Our Development teams are primarily based in our Toronto and Bangalore offices, and also collaborate with colleagues in additional international locations. Our Toronto team works in a hybrid model, primarily from home, with meeting days in the office. This role is open to local and remote candidates.
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- .NET Core C# skills, including experience in micro services
- Web programming and knowledge of browser standards
- Experience consuming/using RESTful APIs
- Thriving in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, tech start-up environment
- Contributing to a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse team
You will REALLY stand out if you also have following:
- Experience leading a team or mentoring other engineers
- Experience with Python, .NET, Azure, AWS, Elastic Search, NodeJS
- Experience in maintaining a single website or product for more than one year
- Familiarity with D3, Highcharts, or other charting packages
- Experience writing automated tests (e.g. Jest)
- Familiarity with ES8 (ECMAscript 2017)
Education: ME, B. Tech, BE in Computer Science or related discipline.
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.