Director of Marketing - SaaS
Through nearly 30 years of innovation in radiology software and SaaS solutions, RamSoft has provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. We love to innovate; we are building a new technology platform that will help save more lives and improve patient care. We are seeking a Director of Marketing to join our team!
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is one with proven Product and SaaS Marketing experience who will be able to ensure that our brand presence reaches appropriate audiences across many channels. This includes leading the Marketing department in strategic initiatives, collaborating with our Product and Sales teams in an Agile environment to address business and customer needs, and reporting to executive leadership on marketing metrics.
You’re self-directed, creative, a strong presenter and motivator, familiar with various marketing automation tools and well versed in SaaS marketing trends. Experience in Healthcare IT is an asset but not required; training on our products and industry will be provided.
If this sounds like a match, we are eager to hear from you!
Where will you work?
RamSoft is headquartered in downtown Toronto, and this role is open to on-site and hybrid candidates. The successful candidate will typically be in-office 3 days per week, and will travel to conferences etc as required; approximately 10% of the time. Schedule adjustments will sometimes be required during travel, and in order to attend virtual meetings with colleagues in our India office and in other time zones.
What will you do?
- Define RamSoft’s marketing strategy within the context of our sales and marketing targets
- Manage marketing consultants and develop the in-house agile marketing team to execute marketing strategies across all marketing channels
- Operate with a data driven marketing mindset by monitoring and reporting on digital marketing metrics, data analytics and applicable marketing OKRs, ensuring department goals and objectives are being met
- Address customer requirements, market trends, and business needs into strategies to enhance digital channel capabilities, marketing programs, and revenue growth
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies
- Focus on driving business results through brand and marketing campaigns
- Oversee digital marketing, social media, and all marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, affiliate, email marketing and content marketing
- Oversee B2B and B2C campaigns while understanding the concepts of critical mass and network effect
- Manage relationships with digital and media agencies
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to define marketing materials and programs
- Identify needs, and recommend optimal solutions to manage web and digital challenges
- Leverage external publications, trade publications and other sources of information to stay current on the industry and marketing environment
- Assess emerging trends, technologies, best practices and opportunities to support growth, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop and manage the marketing and communications budget
- Track and analyze ROI for all tradeshows, events, campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
- Manage and motivate direct reports ensuring completion of projects. Provide guidance and growth opportunities.
- Manage Marketing staff recruitment, onboarding, coaching, and development
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Minimum of five years in a senior SaaS or product marketing capacity, with hands on experience building and developing guidelines and processes in a rapidly scaling environment
- University Degree in Business or Commerce, Marketing or equivalent
- Passion for innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong desire to make an impact.
- Hands-on experience with data driven marketing and data analytics
- A strategic approach that utilizes the principles and practices of Agile marketing and Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in growing an agile marketing team of 5-10 people, managing a departmental budget, team planning and project management
- Firsthand knowledge of A/B testing
- Knowledge of design sensibility
- Interest and ability to quickly learn about RamSoft products
- Availability for ~10% travel, to the US and internationally
What will make you stand out?
- Robust experience with Marketing Automation (Salesforce Pardot knowledge is ideal)
- Completion of ISB or IIM program is an asset
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.