Security Software Developer
RamSoft is a global leader in Web based Radiology Solutions. With over 25 years of innovation in web radiology, we have provided several award-winning solutions to healthcare providers around the world. With state-of-art software and services, we are uniquely positioned to help Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians to deliver effective patient care. Our engineers continue to innovate using new technologies to help save patients.
RamSoft, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. We are also present in USA, India, South Africa and Vietnam. RamSoft India's office is located in Bangalore.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a security developer with at least five years of experience creating secure SaaS based web products. We’re looking for someone who can perform security testing, code review to improve software security, provide designs to remediate security vulnerabilities, and continually improve secure coding practices. Your contribution at all levels of the architecture will be essential to build a secure system. You should explore, evaluate and utilize cutting edge frameworks and solutions in the industry, iterate quickly in prototyping build-ups. If you are someone who loves to build, craves to make a large impact, and wants to build and deliver secure healthcare systems, then we’d love to hear from you!
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Experience as a software developer for a scalable SaaS application, and hands-on with C#, ReactJS or NodeJS
- Experience as a software security engineer
- Knowledge of standards for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Knowledge of securing APIs, STRIDE methodology, OWASP top 10s, etc.
- Ability to peer review, coach, and run training sessions for other developers with an enthesis on security
- Experience developing Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
You will REALLY stand out if you also have following:
- Experience with Threat modeling, Security incident handling
- Experience with DevSecOps, specifically in an Azure PaaS Architecture
- Experience working in a startup or rapidly innovative environment.
- Experience in container-based deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Python, Azure, AWS, Elastic Search
- Experience writing automated tests (e.g., Jest)
Education: ME, B. Tech, BE in Computer Science or related discipline.
Cultural Proficiency: Collaborate effectively with people of different backgrounds, gender, nationality, and religion.
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.