Field Support Specialist - Sacramento, CA
PURE Group of Companies
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Sacramento, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2024
PURE Property Management is looking for a Field Support Specialist Come join our team!
PURE Property Management offers a comprehensive package of benefits such as: Healthcare coverage, a 401K plan with a 4% instantly vested match, health savings accounts for eligible plans, generous vacation and sick time, dental and vision plans, life, and disability policies, equity compensation and more!
Pay Range: $20/hr-$23/hr
Pay Frequency: Biweekly
Position Hours: 40 Hours/Week
The Field Support Specialist supports the overall property management operation by visiting managed properties and completing fieldwork. This role is out in the field, driving from property to property and completing assigned tasks which could include property evaluations, vacant property checks, deploying lockboxes, and light cleaning (sweep a floor, wipe a counter or change a lightbulb). A keen eye for detail, effective communication both written and verbal, and physical stamina are important qualities for this position. This role requires prioritizing work and thriving in a busy workplace. Interruptions and emergencies are very common.
- Perform all duties requested for assigned work orders in accordance with Company policies and PURE Property Management vision.
- Perform various types of property evaluations including new property assessments, move-out evaluations, occupied property checks and vacant property checks.
- Ability to examine and document property conditions and identify needed repairs.
- Ability to work with computers and smartphone-based dispatching and email.
- Be available to the property management team for any field work.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds, climb ladders and stairs, walk, bend, reach and perform other functions as may be required to complete assigned tasks.
- Attend staff, training, and other meetings as directed by management.
- Ensure safety standards are used that comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of state, local, and federal fair housing laws.
- Dress in a PURE Property Management-approved uniform and maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain a company vehicle in neat and orderly condition as deemed by management and comply with all policies related to said vehicle.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- A general knowledge of maintenance functions such as basic plumbing, electric and carpentry
- Valid and active CA driver's license
- Reliable transportation for daily work duties