Business Development Representative - NW Washington
PURE Group of Companies
Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
PURE Property Management is looking for a Business Development Representative! Come join our team! PURE Property Management offers a comprehensive package of benefits such as: Healthcare coverage, a 401K plan with a 4% percent instantly vested match, health savings accounts for eligible plans, generous vacation and sick time, dental & vision plans, life, and disability policies, an employee assistance program and more! Pay Range: $65,479 + Commission Location: Remote OK but must reside within 1 hour of a PURE office location at Seattle, WA, Mt. Vernon, WA, Tacoma, WA, or Bellingham, WA Type: Full-time FLSA: ExemptWe’re looking for a motivated Business Development Representative to join our growing team. The Business Development Representative is accountable for all organic client growth and new property onboarding. The Business Development Representative must effectively market PURE Property Management services, generate leads on prospective clients, contact prospective clients,present company services and secure new management contracts. The Business Development Representative must be able to relate to all people, have a customer first attitude and a high degree of professional and ethical standards, and carry out duties with crisp execution and exceptional follow through. Essential Duties And ResponsibilitiesConduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to residential rentals whether local, state, or federal. Compliance with state licensing authority in all regulations and requirements is essential. In most states, a valid, in good standing real estate salesperson license is required.
- Develop and execute growth plans to increase the PURE portfolio of managed properties.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective clients by providing information on PURE services and scheduling appointments to view properties and making presentations to owners.
- When appropriate, participate in networking meetings and business associations to promote PURE services and presence in the community.
- Maintain awareness of market and industry conditions and trends, with an emphasis on legislative changes that have impact on residential rentals.
- Perform comparable market analysis (CMA).
- Assist with setup of new properties and new investors in property management software and all other systems deployed by PURE during the intake process.
- Utilize LeadSimple to track all leads, communicate with prospects and keep status on all prospective clients.
- Submit monthly tracking and reporting as directed.
- 2 years of experience in the Real Estate industry
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Current WA State Real Estate license