Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
If selected for a position in either Chicago or Austin*, you'll enjoy a hybrid work arrangement, allowing you to spend two days a week working from our office. Additionally, we provide an accommodation process for those who may require full remote work.
*Hybrid positions are only applicable to employees within a 35-mile radius of Provi offices
Provi is looking for an Implementation Specialist. You will be responsible for the end-to-end setup of new National Accounts in the Provi platform including compiling and analyzing data received from the customer, building the accounts in Provi, maintaining a constant level of understanding of items that may require the customer’s input or assistance, conducting new user training, and overseeing the status of customer orders to ensure a positive ordering experience. You will work in adherence to a project plan, delivering on key project milestones in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for generating customer reporting as well as assisting in the continual improvement of our processes and internal operations. You will be working under the direction of the Lead Implementation Specialist but in close partnership with the Project Manager and cross-functional internal teams, so communication skills are a must.
This role is best suited for someone who is highly organized, loves data, cool under pressure, process-driven, and a critical thinker.
What you'll be doing
- Attend customer meetings with the project team and assist with the gathering and discernment of information required to start the implementation phase.
- Record meeting minutes for distribution to the customer following each call.
- Complete assigned tasks from the project plan in a timely manner to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Provide training to both new and existing Provi customers as needed.
- Customize each customer’s Provi account based upon their needs and preferences with a focus on accuracy and details.
- Communicate risks to the project plan/timeline to the Lead Implementation Specialist and Project Manager.
- Generate reports for customers as needed (compliance, depletion, buying behaviors).
What we are looking for
- Extensive Organization and Knowledge Management – In order to navigate the successful onboarding of hundreds of new Provi users, meticulous attention to detail is required. The ability to organize and manage large quantities of data.
- Communication Skills – Since such a large portion of an Implementation Specialist’s time will be spent interacting with other project team members, cross-functional teams, and customers, it’s important to have excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Technically Savvy - A strong command of Excel/Google Sheets, cloud-based software interactions including the working in shared databases, reformatting and uploading templates, and quality assurance traits to ensure 100% accurate data. Ability to organize data using pivot tables and SQL is a plus.
- Troubleshooting – During the process of setting up a new customer, at least a couple things are bound to go wrong. Because of this, Implementation Specialists need to be good problem solvers that can think on their feet.
- Ability to Multitask – The goal of providing a good onboarding experience for new customers is to make each customer feel like they’re the only customer that matters. If an Implementation Specialist is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, they’ll be able to achieve that.
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Demonstrated ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced work environment with evolving priorities.
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role above. Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies, and work location. Base pay is just one component of the Company's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, the Company provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.