Billing & Collections Coordinator
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
Provi is looking for a billing enthusiast that is detail oriented, finds order to cash processes fascinating and enjoys problem solving. The Billing team is small but mighty and there will be lots of opportunities to help develop new processes and collaborate across departments.
What you'll be doing
- Review contracts for billing setup
- Account and Billing setup in Netsuite/Stripe
- Generate Invoices and send to customers
- Process Payments
- Resolve any billing questions from Customers and Internal Teams
- Coordinate with other departments, including sales, to ensure the accuracy of billing information
- Help with month end close processes/reviews as needed
- Assist with Collections efforts including Customer outreach and follow up
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of billing experience; experience billing in Netsuite and/or Stripe a plus
- Must have an understanding of revenue recognition principles
- SaaS industry experience is preferred
- Ability to multitask and understand how to prioritize tasks
- Professional and customer service oriented
- Customer facing experience
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Provi
Something looks off?