Sr. Director, FP&A
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
The Senior Director, FP&A will lead the financial planning and analysis function for Provi. This role reports to the SVP of Finance & Strategy and will work on high-visibility deliverables in support of the CEO, COO, and board of Directors.
What you will be doing:
- Own the financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Equity) for Provi, including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
- Develop and run a best-in-class annual and long-term business planning process, including policies, timelines, cadence, tools, and communication
- Be a strategic partner to members of the senior management team on the development and evaluation of business plans and strategic opportunities
- Be responsible for quarterly management, lender, and Board reporting, ensuring a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Business partner with all functions; allocating and establishing budgets and reporting to cross-functional leaders
What we hope to see in your experience:
- 9+ years of progressive career experience in FP&A, corporate finance, strategic planning, or similar (ideally with some time spent in management consulting or investment banking)
- Austin-based or willing to relocate to Austin highly preferred
- Exceptional communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to executive team in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
- Experience leading/building FP&A teams
- Experience aligning and driving cross-functional groups while interacting with senior leaders
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills; must be able to define and execute key analyses with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience creating and implementing process and standardizing financial reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; NetSuite experience preferred
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Provi
Something looks off?