Sales Development Representative - Hybrid
Sales Development Representative - Sales
**Please note - this is a hybrid role & may require up to 2 days a week in our Plano, TX office**
Leonardo247 is a rapidly growing SaaS company, experiencing explosive growth and changing the way the multifamily industry looks at on-site operations! We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who is responsible for driving qualified meetings to the sales team and assisting with prospect nurturing activities and campaigns. Key activities include: prospecting new business through targeted accounts and meeting assigned quota of “sales ready” leads, identifying new target companies to reach, supporting inbound website and marketing activity/event generated inquiries, planning and executing lead nurturing campaigns, and setting goals for and analyzing lead quality results. Individual will work closely with Sales and Marketing teams in the development, support and execution of lead management activities to identify new sales opportunities for Leonardo247.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for finding and reaching qualified enterprise sales opportunities. The position requires positioning a technology solution to key decision makers. The role focuses on identifying business needs while also conducting information gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization through phone, email contact and social selling.
- Identify opportunities for sales through research, discovery and qualification via outbound calling, emailing and social selling efforts
- Manage and qualify target accounts from sales identified lists, nurture accounts and lost accounts to drive new sales opportunities
- Effectively deliver value proposition to new prospects
- Consistently reach a minimum call and email level each day
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly meeting goals
- Coordinate the scheduling with Sales and conduct any follow-up contact that may be required
- Support inbound marketing lead efforts as needed
- Disciplined use of Salesforce.com to record all communication with each lead
- Passionately support our commitment to create an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Support the execution of multi-channel automated lead nurturing programs; maintain metrics for these programs and refine these programs for optimal ROI
- Remain knowledgeable of company's products/services to support lead qualification efforts
- Work effectively with other team members and throughout the entire Leonardo247 organization to deliver results
- Drive event attendance for webinars, tradeshows/conferences, executive dinners and lunch and learns
- Respond to phone and e-mail inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
We Want You to Join Our Team If You Have …
- 1-3 years professional experience; preference for candidates with experience supporting software marketing, business development and sales activities.
- Formal training in outbound prospecting or experience in an outbound prospecting role
- BS/BA in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual results
- A team player who performs well independently
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Salesloft, Gong and other Marketing Automation tools
You Will Want to Join Our Team If You …
- Want a unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company selling best-in-class Enterprise SaaS Solutions in the Multi-family Industry.
- Enjoy a high energy, passionate, collaborative start-up environment
- Like a competitive base salary based on proven sales experience plus commission with health benefits offered.
- Want to be a part of something that is solving real problems and changing the way an entire industry does business
- Are comfortable working remotely
- Are committed to working additional hours from time to time to ensure deadlines are met
- Have a positive, “get the job done” attitude and think of yourself as someone who is always working smart
- Always want to be the best and strive become an expert at whatever you do