RVP of Sales - Individual Contributor - Southcentral Region
RVP - Sales
***Individual Contributor New Logo Sales Hunter Role***
Leonardo247 is a rapidly growing SaaS company, experiencing explosive growth and changing the way the multifamily industry looks at on-site operations! As an RVP of sales, you will be responsible for consulting with C-Level executives in the multi-family real estate industry and helping them understand how Leo247 can positively impact their on-site operations and bottom line. We are looking for sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented people who are passionate about implementing solutions that transform the status quo. This individual will be in a key client-facing role and will own a robust pipeline within a specific US territory building, filling, and driving the sales pipeline; and closing multi-level deals.
Candidates must be passionate, ambitious, and results-oriented, self-managers and will work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client and Leo247.
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Follow a strategic plan to meet and exceed performance expectations (new business sales quota)
- Identify, uncover, develop, and close new account opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in the company CRM.
- Work strategically with the CRO to identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions.
- Travel to visit prospects and clients and support company business development initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
We Want You to Join Our Team If You Have …
- Successful track record of hunter sales roles with primary focus of acquiring new logos
- Proven record of targeting and penetrating large accounts with ARR > $100,000
- Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
- >5 years’ experience selling SaaS platforms
- > 5 years’ experience selling into the multifamily industry
You Will Want to Join Our Team If You …
- Want a unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company selling best-in-class Enterprise SaaS Solutions in the Multi-family Industry.
- Enjoy a high energy, passionate, collaborative start-up environment
- Like a competitive base salary based on proven sales experience plus commission with health benefits offered.
- Want to be a part of something that is solving real problems and changing the way an entire industry does business
- Are comfortable working remotely
- Are committed to working additional hours from time to time to ensure deadlines are met
- Have a positive, “get the job done” attitude and think of yourself as someone who is always working smart
- Always want to be the best and strive become an expert at whatever you do