VP of Strategic Accounts
Who are we?
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life-changing equity opportunity for our Partners.
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
About the Customer Success team
The mission of the Customer Success team is to position Invisible to become a trusted advisor to the leadership teams of the world’s most influential organizations, helping them translate innovation into seamless execution. We begin by deeply understanding our client’s needs, and then translate those needs into seamlessly integrated ‘human + technology’ solutions that can unlock exponential business value.
As the VP, Strategic Accounts, you will play a critical role in maintaining and expanding client relationships within Invisible’s most strategic accounts. You’ll act as a thought partner to senior executives at some of the world's most influential companies, helping them navigate complex technical and operational challenges facing their organizations.
You will own a small set of multi-million dollar ARR accounts (2-4 accounts max.), and focus on solving problems for which there is no “off-the-shelf” or “cookie-cutter” solution. You’ll be challenged to find the root cause of the problem, and develop solutions leveraging Invisible’s unique capabilities.
As such, this is not a “cookie-cutter” account management role - you’ll have a high degree of autonomy in how you shape this role. Critical to your success will be the ability to build trust-based relationships with both your clients, as well as cross-functional teams at Invisible (Operation, Technology, Finance, and Marketing).
- Build C-suite relationships with Invisible’s most strategic clients.
- Coordinate executive business reviews.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction (CSAT levels).
- Grow and manage pipeline of business, from generating new leads at existing client to negotiating and closing commercial opportunities.
- Closely collaborates with internal stakeholders (product, technology, operations, marketing, and leadership) to develop solutions to meet your clients’ needs.
- Lead account planning process, bringing together cross-functional stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 12 years of experience in quota-carrying sales and account management roles at Managed Services, Professional Services, or SaaS companies
- Strong executive presence, and track record of earning trust from C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Strong written and verbal communication, and experience presenting to senior executives and board members
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy
- History of executing complex deals with large enterprises (>10M ARR), using a consultative sales approach
- Working in highly technical environments, with experience selling AI solutions
We believe that our success is directly linked to the success of our clients, and we are committed to delivering exceptional service and results. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their work, communicate openly and honestly, and continuously improve themselves and their work. We value transparency in all aspects of our work, and we believe that a merit-based culture is key to our success.
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Total Comp: $239k - $328k = $175k Max Cash + $64k-$153k Equity
- $125k Base
- $50k Target Cash Bonus
- Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely