Head of Product
We are searching for a Head of Product (VP / SVP / CPO) to lead our 5-person product team through the next phase of our growth. Invisible is a $100m/yr company, growing 2x+ next year, and we are looking for a senior executive to help drive forward the company. This is a perfect role for an experienced Director/VP/CPO who is ready to take the next step in their career and lead the overall product team at a unicorn company.
Invisible’s global network of agents are what make it possible to create Cohere, AI21, and Microsoft AI models.
We work with thousands of agents around the world to help our customers scale up repetitive human processes using AI. In particular, we work with many of the top AI foundational model companies to generate human insights that help to train AI models.
And we’re very good at it. We’re going through a period of tremendous growth, approaching $100 million USD ARR, and we are profitable. Despite our reach, we have only ~120 full-time employees, and every one of us has a significant impact, ownership, and equity in the business.
While our core market is AI today, our long-term goals are more broad. We want to use the success of our AI business to propel a broader ‘operations as a service’ business that covers all BPO, outsourcing, and enterprise automation functions.
Our vision is to build a human+AI operations platform that allows our customers to generate human-created data assets and complete back-office tasks as easily as using an API. As we grow, we are expanding outwards to hundreds of other business processes beyond our early success with AI model training.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, creating product roadmaps, influencing cross-functional teams, and coordinating effort across dozens of team members
- Must have experience leading/managing managers (and ideally, you also have experience leading/managing 2 layers of teams - leading managers of managers)
- Colleagues would describe you as both a technically competent product leader and also somebody with the business acumen to flex into a GM role
- You are an A+ storyteller and create precise and concise artifacts (we are a remote-first company and create a lot of shared documents)
- You aren’t afraid to be hands-on. Our team is highly entrepreneurial, and we expect leaders in the org to champion and drive forward our top priority initiatives.
The type of product leader we are searching for
There are many flavors of product leadership. Here are some trade-offs we will optimize for:
- Quick and done vs slow and methodical
- Startup mentality vs corporate mentality
- Break the rules vs follow structured processes
- Operations guru vs technical expert
- Tactical planner vs product visionary
- Low ego and anti-drama
What you will work on
- Set and maintain our 2-year product vision, and establish the correct order of operations to achieve that vision
- Balance high-level business goals and establish a prioritization framework for where we invest our team resources: Revenue growth, human labor marketplace, and task efficiency, data network effects driving customer retention, and gross margin requirements
- Recruit, hire, motivate, and lead our product team. We have a hungry and capable product org, and we need to transition from our scrappy startup team into a public-revenue-scale organization with multiple levels of management, predictable processes, and cohesive alignment and communication across the org
- You’ll fill a significant seat on our executive team, and other functional leaders will look to you for your guidance and leadership to ensure we’re building the right products for our customers and for the long-term durability of our business
Compensation & benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Compensation Breakdown
- Base: $185k
- Target Cash Bonus: $100k
- Equity*: $61k-$153k
- Total Comp: $346k - $438k = $285k Max Cash + ($61k-$153k Equity)
- *Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values