Head of Client Services
Who are we?
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. By the conclusion of 2023, we are on track to achieve an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $100 million. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life-changing equity opportunity for our Partners.
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As our SVP of Customer Success, you will be the strategic lead of this function. You will align functional output from the customer success team to key business strategy and will be the lead of all growth of this team. Alongside leading out customer success team, you will work cross-functionally with our sales, operations, product, hiring, and other key stakeholders within Invisible.
Our customer success function is the frontline of customer satisfaction with our most important partners, our customers. You will be responsible for customer advocacy, retention, onboarding, and improvement. Amazing customer satisfaction is our north star - you will be the leader driving this mission while also playing a vital role in the overall growth and success of the company.
Who We Want
The SVP of Customer Success will be responsible for leading the customer success team and driving customer happiness, loyalty, and retention. This role will be responsible for developing strategies to ensure customers are successful with our products and services. They will lead a team of customer success managers, customer service specialists, and technical support staff in providing best-in-class customer service.
Responsibilities: Charting the Course
- Driving the growth of our Customer Success function
- Delivering clear and successful client expansion strategies that are aligned with the overall organization strategy.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the performance of the customer success team
- Build an expansion machine that can you can then build a clear forecasting mechanism
- Create and monitor KPIs to ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Collaborate with product, sales, ops, marketing, and engineering teams to ensure alignment on customer needs
- Identify areas of improvement in processes, tools, and technologies related to customer success
- Create clear ROI and budgeting framework for all Customer Success activities
Qualifications: The Ideal Candidate
- 15+ years in Customer Success/Account Management
- 7+ years in a leadership position
- Track record of leading high-performing teams towards a culture of success
- Experience driving large enterprise B2B accounts
- A data-driven and analytical approach
- A mindset of collaboration, accountability, and results
- You welcome ideas and thrive in a fast-growing company
- You speak the same language as the customer, your background enables you to position use cases and workflows to different personas
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Compensation Breakdown
- $170k Base
- $80k Target Cash Bonus
- Estimated Value of Equity Vesting in Year 1: $114,967
- Total Year 1 Estimated Comp: $364,967
*Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely