Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who We Are
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients
About The Team
We’re Invisible’s Hiring Team. We aim to provide measurable business impact and leverage across all teams of the organization. Our Hiring team's mission is to seek out, recruit and retain top-notch talent for both our Partner (corporate recruiting) and Agent (high volume recruiting) workforce. Scale is our North Star.
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the People Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
What does it mean to be the Technical Recruiter?
The hiring team at Invisible is a fast-paced group of international recruiting experts. Unlike many companies, our candidate pool is literally the entire world. The bulk of our hiring work is focused on high volume candidate sourcing, vetting, and onboarding to support the needs of our well-known clients. We are rapidly scaling, and need a new team member that can hit the ground running.
The right Technical Recruiter knows how to source in places that most recruiters don't, put candidate experience at the forefront of their mind whilst at the same time is capable of delivering hiring goals on time to hiring manager. Being able to manage multiple roles and requirements concurrently is paramount to your success. You will focus on hiring for Engineering, Product and Design roles at Invisible.
Sourcing. We are a globally distributed company that hires globally. How will you approach trying to source in a new market? What methods will you employ to get people to know more about Invisible and get them excited to work here?
Selection. Hiring mistakes are the most expensive mistakes you can make. They’ll set you back an entire quarter, or more! You'll assist Hiring Managers select the best possible people for the roles, whilst helping them craft the best interviews possible.
Communication. Being a remote company this is a key requirement. Being able to clearly state your position to colleagues in the hiring team or to manage expectations of the hiring managers is critical.
Working Times: US (EDT or PDT)
Compensation & Benefits
$ 70,000 - per annum.
25 Days Paid Time Off
Paid Parental and Sick Leave