Head of Sales - Healthcare
Who are we?
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
Our team is made up of 100+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 3000+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As an entrepreneurial sales leader, you are driven to take ownership of your vertical as if it were your own business. You thrive on the challenge of running your own P/L and are eager to build and grow your team. You understand that success is not always a straight line and are comfortable with adapting and evolving your playbook as needed to achieve consistent growth.
This is not your typical sales leadership role. Here, you will have the benefits and resources of Invisible Technologies to support you on your journey of building out new or existing verticals, while also having the freedom to operate like your own start-up.
While other roles may offer higher pay, stability, or an established book of business, this role speaks to a select few individuals who are motivated by the prospect of taking charge of their own destiny. It will be challenging at times, and may even seem insurmountable, but the rewards can be great for those who are successful.
Invisible has made significant in-roads within the Healthcare/Healthtech sector. Your primary mandate will be to add structure, process and a scaleable path to gaining ever more traction within this vertical.
If the idea of running your own vertical excites you, and you are eager to take on this unique opportunity, we encourage you to apply. However, we understand that this may not be the right
fit for everyone, and that's perfectly okay too.
The pillars of your responsibility will include:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy, utilizing bestpractices and optimizing sales and marketing strategies to ensure success.
- Driving performance and alignment across the sales and marketing functions to achieve growth targets.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Department to develop and execute retention and expansion strategies that keep customers engaged and satisfied.
- Using a data-driven approach and ROI mentality to evaluate, execute, and monitorgo-to-market activities, ensuring that resources are being utilized effectively.
- Taking accountability for results by focusing on both short- and long-term strategies, accurately forecasting and meeting or exceeding agreed-upon bookings and growth targets.
- Scaling the sales organization by recruiting, training, and retaining a highly skilled, diverse, and ownership-focused team.
- Collaborating with sales management to optimize the selling process, including forecast methodologies, sales strategy, sales management systems, and compensation programs, while implementing effective operational processes and discipline.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop marketing strategies using data-driven approaches and concise reporting to turn them into quantifiable outcomes that improve efficiency, conversion rates, pipeline, and bookings.
- Leveraging market research to define the Company's ideal customer profile and assessadditional verticals for new business generation and continued expansion.
Who we want
Additional qualifications that are not required but would be desired are:
- Demonstrated history of scaling businesses to over 100M+ ARR, showcasing a proven ability to drive significant growth at scale.
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare vertical. Can you connect our offerings with the verticals burning needs.
- 10+ years of successful leadership experience in B2B SaaS and services, having managed all aspects of go-to-market strategies while driving revenue growth
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth through innovative product development, effective marketing, branding, and strategic partnerships.
- Substantial experience in team leadership and P&L management, with a track record of successfully executing on business strategies.
- Demonstrated success in creating, defining, and implementing go-to-market strategies that drive revenue growth and market expansion.
- An exceptional team player with outstanding communication, presentation, and executive presence skills.
- Proven success in building and motivating high-performing sales teams, consistently delivering on quarterly bookings and ARR targets.
- Proficient in the use of CRM and sales enablement tools to support the building, analysis, and optimization of the sales process.
Compensation & Benefits
- $200k base - $500k OTE + generous equity
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Competitive annual base + bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days