Reporting to the CCO, the Senior Account Executive (or EVP of Sales, based on their experience level) is responsible for managing the sales business across set sales regions and verticals. This is a massive opportunity to shape the sales business units for the coming years as Inbenta accelerates its growth in the digital customer experience and conversational AI market.
The Senior Account Executive (or EVP of Sales, based on their experience level) will develop regional sales plans and regional GTM strategies to drive growth over the coming years.
- Successfully develop & execute regional Commercial GTM strategy and operational plans.
- Foster executive and senior-level client relationships both internally and externally.
- Build and develop a high performing team through use of data and operational rigor.
- Directly participate in closing deals with target Commercial accounts and own cross-functional business initiatives for future regional success.
- Drive relationships with Partners, System Integrators and Resellers globally.
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow success.
- BA/BS degree in a business or a technical related field of study.
- Comprehensive experience in sales management in a senior leadership capacity in a matrixed sales environment in the Commercial space.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Excellent communication skills in the broadest definition of that term.
- Attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent through assessing, selecting, onboarding, coaching, and developing.
- Managing multi-tiered customer relationships; demonstrated ability to coach and mentor.
- A track record of building and developing a business at scale.
- Collaborate with business partners across Consulting, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, Business Development and Channels to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategy.
- Excellent forecasting and reporting capabilities.
- Relentless focus on customer success.
- Managing and growing teams in different geographical locations and competitive, optimistic, strong work ethic, humility, and energy.