Marketing Operations Manager
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful.
The Manager, Marketing Operations role supports the Higher Logic Marketing team in meeting its demand generation goals by implementing and optimizing technology to enable effective marketing; ensuring the timely and accurate assignment of leads; creating, populating, and structuring data that enables colleagues to make smarter decisions; and assisting in the creation and maintenance of processes and tools that enable marketing to operate efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Develops Marketing Automation Standards (tools, processes, and programs) used by the Marketing team to run effective marketing automation campaigns. Includes but not limited to the program templates, naming conventions, operational foldering,
standard segmentation lists, suppression lists, UTM generators, MA campaign templates, and other automated program elements necessary for the successful creation and deployment of MA campaigns. Creates documentation and trains the marketing team on the use of these tools. Monitors for accuracy.
· Research, scope, and implement marketing technology to support the marketing team. Maintains integrations between MA and CRM.
· Audits use of marketing software tools with an eye towards continually improving configuration.
· Maintains tools to ensure that leads are enhanced with the data needed to optimize lead assignment
· Creates data hygiene and other global marketing automation programs to cleanse, structure or populate data.
· Creates lead assignment rules and maintains rules as sales personnel onboard/off-board or as business need change.
· Conduct all business in accordance with Higher Logic policies and procedures.
· All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Proficiency in Marketing Automation Platforms and related technology, such as Marketo, 6Sense, Unbounce, Chili Piper, Google Analytics, G2, etc.
· Experience with CRM reporting and lead assignment rules.
· Top-notch organization and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects, delivering projects to completion on time.
· Experience working with all levels of the marketing team. Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
· Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
· 7 years of related experience; or 5 years and a degree.
· Experience with Marketo and Salesforce strongly preferred
To protect yourself against the increasing number of recruiting scams, please make sure that you are communicating with Higher Logic. We communicate through our corporate website at Higher Logic and through corporate emails utilizing our domain name of @higherlogic.com. Be vigilant when checking domains because imitators often make very small changes to trick the eye. Additionally, please know that Higher Logic does not use text messaging or public messaging platforms, such as Telegram or Whatsapp, to make initial contact with candidates and Higher Logic will never ask an employment candidate for financial information or for payment of any kind.
Higher Logic does not accept agency or candidate sourcing solicitations emails or phone calls, nor do we pay agency fees for our posted positions