The Marketing Coordinator- APAC will work closely with sales and sales enablement teams in Australia to spearhead field marketing initiatives, as well as manage and coordinate day-to-day projects. The Marketing Coordinator – APAC will play a key role in planning and implementing various marketing initiatives, including industry events, partnership management and content promotion. This role is critical for the success of our marketing performance in the APAC market and reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing (based in the US).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Australia-based sales personnel and US-based Marketing team members to execute event and partnership activation programs in the APAC region
- Coordinate and prioritise sales enablement initiatives for the APAC market
- Conduct localised competitive analysis and our inform positioning of Higher Logic within the market
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends specific to the market
- Coordinate customer marketing outreach
- Coordinate with US-based marketers to localise marketing messages
- Ensure all marketing activities meet brand and messaging standards
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report campaign performance, provide key findings to internal stakeholders and utilize the results to refine and improve future campaigns
- Maintain event and editorial calendar
- Conduct all business in accordance with Higher Logic policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years’ experience in go-to-market program delivery, ideally within a SaaS B2B market
- Association Market experience preferred
- Event execution experience required
- Experience with CRM platforms and reporting dashboards: Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to run multiple programs at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Higher Logic:
Higher Logic continues to be recognised as the industry leader in building community and engagement solutions serving customer & member-centric organizations since 2007. We help our customers create human-focused experiences to build lasting bonds between their customers, members, and employees. Our expansion in the Asia Pacific market continues on the back of over 250% growth since 2020.
The Australia-based team has also grown significantly since the doors opening in 2018. We're a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We have a shared passion for bringing people #AllTogether to create meaningful connections and rich discussions, unlocking the knowledge of this group.
Our team is a demographically & culturally diverse group of dedicated individuals who share their expertise and live our values every day. We are recognised as great people with a disciplined approach to achieving great things aligned with strategic objectives. We continue to experiment with the way we work and the way that work adds value to our customers and the industries they serve.