Customer Success Engineer
About the Role
Are you the go-to technical resource on your team for critical customer projects and internal initiatives? At Groove, you will find a culture that rewards your expertise in navigating complex technical matters while balancing the needs of customers, users and internal stakeholders. We will empower you to push the limits of your existing knowledge set and grow into new areas as we expand rapidly as a team and company. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for working with our customer-facing teams to drive win-win scenarios for internal and external stakeholders. In order to succeed in this position, you must have a solid technical understanding of Groove's platform and the platforms we integrate, combined with a sociable and outgoing personality to build rapport with potential clients.
- Be a technical advisor for post-sale customers, in collaboration with our Customer Success and Sales teams, that helps each customer achieve their business goal
- Research complex technical projects, both internal and external in nature, and work with engineering to bring them to completion
- Assist customers with custom configurations and help them implement Groove in a way that matches their business processes
- Complete technical RFPs and information security requests when necessary
- Be a subject matter expert in the sales space and with our product
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer/sales engineering role
- Must have working salesforce knowledge or experience
- Interest in working post-sale
- Strong interpersonal skills
Something looks off?