Technical Program Manager
About the Role:
We're looking for a dynamic Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join Groove's Engineering team. In this role you'll partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and other teams to manage cross-functional engineering programs and change management of new process rollouts.The TPM group is a newly formed function at Groove and is responsible for the technical project and program management, engineering team support, and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process governance and strategy for Groove R&D organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team early on to help lay the foundation for product engineering's operational success.
- Champion new processes and coach cross-functional teams through transformations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and others to manage engineering work of all sizes
- Create and maintain project and program plans
- Identify and facilitate tracking of key operational KPIs to monitor, assess, and manage the quality, efficiency, and productivity of the Scrum Teams
- Develop PDLC process documentation, best practices and identify opportunities for enabling scrum teams
- Provide written and verbal updates and other communications on behalf of the team
- Identify, mitigate, and manage risks and impediments
- Act as a servant leader to the team(s) you are working with
- 5+ years experience in the same or similar role working with software engineering teams
- Strong Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience leading teams through process transformations
- Experience driving large scale programs to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of completing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of SaaS business preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or CSM Certification preferred
- Prior Software Development or Product Management experience a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience
Something looks off?